Saturday, May 9, 2015

Never Buy a Woman Drinks



Never buy a woman a drink in a club, unless you're out on a date with her.  I'm sure the few women reading this will discard what I'm saying and call me a cheapskate, but hear me out.

When I was single, I took great pride in never buying drinks for women, because I ultimately knew it was just a waste of money.  Why waste money on watered down, overpriced drinks just to get a woman's attention?  You buy a drink has nothing to do with that woman like you or possibly going home with you.  As a matter of fact, there are plenty of women who specifically go to the club looking for guys to buy them drinks and they never have any intention of giving out their phone number, let alone going home with someone.

They will only take enough money with them for the entrance fee and to buy one drink, because they know they can get some poor sucker to buy them drinks for the rest of the night if they bat their eyelashes in the right way or shake their ass.  

The worst offenders are the females who actually have the balls to ask you to buy them a drink.  A female who does this is NOT interested in you, it's because she thinks you're a simpleton who's dumb enough to do it.   If she was really feeling you, she would be too afraid of asking you something like that because she'd be too worried about offending you.  If a woman ever asks you to buy her a drink, there are two correct responses.  The first response is "No".  The second correct response is "I'll buy you a drink on our first date".

I broke my rule about buying drinks ONE time.   I was at the club with a friend and he had these two women sit down at our table.  He proceeded to buy the one he was interested in a drink, and I just rolled my eyes at the thought.  Well, I didn't want to be a complete jackass so I bought her friend a drink too.  We were all talking for about 10 minutes and the two women said they'd be right back as they had to go to the bathroom.  

Well, I pretty much knew what was happening, so I decided to let it play out.  Sure enough 5 minutes later I looked and those two women were out on the dance floor dancing with two other guys, drinks in hand.   I pointed this out to my friend and I stated "THAT is why you don't buy females drinks!".  I almost considered walking over and taking the drink I bought out of her hand and gulping it down in her face.   So what if she would've called me an asshole, she wasn't interested in me anyway.

If you're in such a hurry to waste your money, just go to your local strip club.  At least you'll get to see some tits and ass for your money.


No comments:

Post a Comment