Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Becoming a Sex Author





So I've pretty much finished writing my first short e-book for Kindle, now comes the fun part.   I'm shopping around for a great artist who will provide the graphic design for my book.

I've also seriously started thinking about trademarking a brand name I have in mind, and then I'll start selling my own products as well.  I've given a few people my e-book to read, which will be based on the swinging lifestyle so of course only my closest friends will be getting a copy to proofread. 

If you're an aspiring business owner, always remember that even if you fail you've still won.  You were willing to do what most people are too lazy and afraid to do, and that in itself is a victory.

It feels like a million things are running around in my head right now, and I can't believe that it's taken me all these years to get on the path of entrepreneurship.    I've so excited about the possibilities I can hardly focus on anything at work.   I spend half of my time brainstorming new product ideas and marketing strategies.

Like I've said before, the only difference between you and people like Bill Gates is they made their choices in life, and you made yours.   Let 2015 be the year of no more excuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment