Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Grand Re-Entry

Wow, I realize it's been over a year since my last blog post.   To be honest, I think I lost a bit of my motivation and drive over the course of this time.

We created a new skin care product called Deliciously Sexy, and we became a little disappointed when the product didn't take off quite as fast as we hoped for on Amazon.     In meantime while we were trying to get our brand going, we also made the mistake of neglecting the other products we had available for sale on Amazon.

Needless to say that it was a pretty down year for us as an Amazon retailer, but it was actually a blessing in disguise.   In some odd way, you actually gain a much better understanding of business when things aren't going well.  

We've also taken this time to realized that we are more committed than ever to make our dreams a reality.    During this past year I've consumed myself with studying people like Gary Vaynerchuk, Tony Robbins, Peter Voogd, Ramit Sethi, and other high performers.     One of the biggest shifts for me came after I read the book "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T Harv Eker.    There are 50 million other books out there that tell you to have a positive mindset when dealing with money, but somehow this book really made me start to think about money in a positive way.

One of my biggest takeaways from reading about other people is that they always invest in themselves.   This is probably one of the biggest differences between rich and poor people.   Rich people are willing to invest in themselves, and that's what I've started doing.

In that same spirit, I also went to a Tony Robbins one-day event that featured Gary Vaynerchuk and Robert Herjavec from "Shark Tank".  It was the best $150 I ever spent.   I left that conference feeling like a new man, and it was the best money I ever spent.     I've also invested in one of Ramit Sethi's courses (Success Triggers) and I'm investing in the Power Quadrant System which includes interviews with people like Tony Robbins and Stephen Covey.

My wife has also decided to pursue a career as an erotic photographer after we signed up for Power Quadrant and Success Triggers.   I've also become a certified NLP Practitioner, and I'm currently studying on how to become a successful life coach.

2017 is going to be our year!!!!    We are committed to making our dreams become a reality, and I hope everyone out there can take at least one small step towards your dreams this year.    Even if you only spend 15 mins trying to get one step closer to your goal, it's at least 15 more minutes than you did the previous week.


No comments:

Post a Comment